"After another Central London Education Law Firm failed, Mike was confident with my case from the offest and succeeded in reinstating me back into Leicester Medical School! What makes Mike so good, is not just his really good way with words, his vast experience or his in-depth knowledge of law, but his genuine compassion for his clients. He genuinely treats his clients like his own children. I will be referring a lot of people to this firm in the future. Thanks again SinclairsLaw, you have genuinely changed my life and I will be eternally grateful"
Statutory provisions associated with SEN Law
- Education Act 1996
- School Standards and Framework Act 1998
- Learning and Skills Act 2000
- Education Act 2002
- Higher Education Act 2004
- Education Act 2006
- Equality Act 2010
- Children, Schools and Families Act 2010
- The Special Educational Needs Tribunal Regulations 2001
- The Education (Special Educational Needs) (England) (Consolidation) Regulations 2001
- The Education (Special Educational Needs) (Wales) Regulations 2002
- Tribunal Procedure (First-tier Tribunal) (Health, Education and Social Care Chamber) Rules 2008
- The Tribunal Procedure (Amendment) Rules 2009
- The Education (Pupil Registration) (England) Regulations 2006
The information contained in this web site is provided solely for information purposes only. It does not constitute legal or other professional advice. Sinclairslaw does not give any endorsement, warranty or representation, expressed or implied by statute collaterally or otherwise with regard to the products or services which are advised or promoted on this or any linked sites.
Sinclairslaw accept no responsibility for loss or damage which may arise from errors or omissions of information contained in the web site or other site that may be linked to this site from time to time or for reliance on any such information. It is important that those who have access to the site and require help take proper legal advice by contacting the firm of Sinclairs so that we can properly advise on the information that you are able to provide us.