Separation Agreement

Another alternative is a Separation Agreement. This does not involve Court proceedings and is used where neither party wishes to issue proceedings for either divorce or judicial separation but wishes to address the arrangements in respect of the children together with financial arrangements and also deal with the property and other financial matters. A Separation Agreement incorporates the basis of the agreement reached and formalises the same. However, it is important to note that this does not constitute a Court Order and is not therefore enforceable through the Court.


The information contained in this web site is provided solely for information purposes only. It does not constitute legal or other professional advice. Sinclairslaw does not give any endorsement, warranty or representation, expressed or implied by statute collaterally or otherwise with regard to the products or services which are advised or promoted on this or any linked sites.

Sinclairslaw accept no responsibility for loss or damage which may arise from errors or omissions of information contained in the web site or other site that may be linked to this site from time to time or for reliance on any such information. It is important that those who have access to the site and require help take proper legal advice by contacting the firm of Sinclairs so that we can properly advise on the information that you are able to provide us.

Legal services that we provide

Sinclairslaw is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority 174130.

Copyright © 1997-2014 Sinclairslaw