Sinclairslaw are always looking for exceptional candidates. If you feel you meet these requirements then please print out a copy of this application form (for the attention of Emma Monteiro, Head of Personnel).
Sinclairslaw is a highly specialist law practice, acting throughout the UK, providing professional and specialist legal services and advice to our clients.
Please see below a list of our current vacancies:
Legal Assistant/Paralegal – Conveyancing Department – Twickenham Office
Sinclairslaw Ltd is looking for a full-time conscientious, proactive and hardworking assistant/paralegal to join our very busy and expanding property team. Some experience in conveyancing is preferable but not essential.
The job purpose is to assist the Head of Property with administrative work and generally with the potential to develop and progress within the department.
Key Responsibilities: –
- To support the Head of Property.
- Completing Land Registry forms
- Drafting standard letters
- Opening files
- Sending instruction packs to clients
- Dealing with clients.
- Liaising with fellow colleagues
- To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work eventually work with minimum supervision.
Experience Required: –
- Working knowledge of computers with good keyboard skills.
- Practical experience of handling client enquiries both face to face and by telephone.
- Good writing skills
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Experience of working in a legal environment.
- Experience in conveyancing.
- Demonstrate a commitment to personal development.
Salary is competitive for the position.
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date 30th September 2019 interviews will also be taking place during this time. This advert will close earlier if there is a high volume of applicants
Paralegal – London Office
We are expanding and wish to recruit another full time paralegal with a view to undertaking recognised training alongside casework.
Starting salary in the range of £18,000 to £21,000 (depending on experience)
Starting date: asap
• 2:1 Degree (LPC preferred)
• Previous legal experience an advantage
• Good IT skills (knowledge of CCMS preferable)
• Strong communication skills
Contact email@example.com with a CV and covering letter