Professional Negligence Solicitors
Have you been a victim of professional negligence? Call the Professional Negligence Solicitors at Sinclairslaw.
We do not expect our professionals to be negligent. However occasionally a professional can let you down. We know that experts make mistakes and the consequences can be very dire.
Turning to the court can be stressful. It is important to choose a solicitor with a proven track record.
If the dispute turns to a court case, or even the threat of a court case we have the expertise and the resources to help you. Sinclairslaw has a specialist professional negligence department with particular expertise in dealing with professional negligence cases such as:
- Solicitors who settled a personal injury claim for too little money or missed an important time limit
- Solicitors who may have given bad legal advice
- Solicitors who have let you down when you are buying or selling a property. Perhaps also your surveyor made a serious mistake or the architect has produced plans that do not accord with good professional practice or perhaps building regulation requirements.
- An estate agent that gave the wrong advice
- A solicitor who let you down when dealing with Trusts and Estates – perhaps the estate was badly managed or even wrongly managed.
- Poor will advice
- Barristers who make serious errors
- A dentist that caused you harm
- A builder who damaged your property, or an engineer who made a serious mistake
- A plumber or heating engineer who installed the wrong equipment
- An electrician who may have installed equipment without proper compliance with health and safety or building regulation rules.
Telephone us today on London 0208 891 4488 or Wales 02920 706444
Alternatively contact our specialist professional negligence solicitors online by using our contact form.