Keep up to date with latest legal developments
Sinclairslaw are delighted to be hosting our first ever Webinar about the current COVID-19 pandemic and the effects this will have for parents and students in the education sector, now and in the future.
The webinar starts at 3:00pm on Friday 3rd April 2020 and is free and open to everyone and we welcome anyone who wishes to join.
The webinar is being hosted by the Zoom platform and should you wish to join please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Zoom website – www.zoom.us
2. Click on “Join a Meeting” at the top right of the page
3. On the Join a Meeting page, enter the Webinar ID which is 484 938 978 and press “Join”. There is no need to enter spaces for the Webinar ID as this is done automatically.
4. After pressing “Join”, you will see a message which says When prompted, select Run. You should see a bar at the bottom of the screen asking if you wish to Run, Save or Cancel Zoom. Select the “Run” button. Please not other browsers may show this message slightly differently.
If you do not have a pop up similar to the below screenshot select “download here”
5. A loading bar will then appear stating “Your meeting will begin soon”. Please wait up to 10 seconds for this to fully load up.
6. A box will then appear asking you to enter your name and password. The meeting password is covid19. Then select “Join Meeting”.
7. You will then be asked to enter your email and name. Once you have done so please select “Join Webinar”.
9. You will then after a few seconds be entered into the Webinar and please wait for this to begin at 3:00pm.
10. Whilst waiting or once the webinar is underway, you can ask questions by pressing the “Q&A”
11. Once pressed the following box will appear and you can type your question and hit send. If you tick the “Send anonymously” button before sending your question, your name will not appear with your question. These questions will go to our host Mike Charles who will then discuss this with the panel